I Need Assistance

If you need help with a high conflict family matter or are you experiencing problems with the family court or child protection system, then we may be able to help. Should you have an inquiry about our program or about any of the services we provide or would like to discuss an issue involving conflict relating to family court or the child protection system, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be directed to one of our program representatives.